- Weiss, A.C. (2021). Training Elastigirl: Developing Strength and Flexibility in Female Group Psychotherapists. In Kane, Masselink & Weiss (Eds.) Women, Intersectionality & Power in Group Psychotherapy Leadership, Routledge Press.
- Weiss, A.C. (2017). Finding each other in a crowded room: Internal Family Systems and Group Psychotherapy. In Lord, S. (Ed). Moments of Meeting in Psychoanalysis: Interaction and Change in the Therapeutic Encounter, Routledge Press.
- Weiss, A.C. and Rutan, J.S. (2016). The benefits of group therapy observation for therapists-in-training. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy , Vol 66 .
- "Finding Each Other in A Crowded Room: Integrating Internal Family Systems and Interpersonal Group Therapy", IFS Annual Meeting (2022)
- "Challenges and Benefits of Combined Treatment" Principles Course Faculty; AGPA Annual Meeting (2021)
- Group Consultation 2-day Institute, AGPA Annual Meeting (2021)
- "Finding Each Other in A Crowded Room," PAGPS, Philadelphia (2019)
- Process Group Experience Leader and Webinar Leader, Principles Course, AGPA Annual Meeting (2019, 2020)
- "Deepening Connection in the Here-and-Now: Integrating Contemporary Models to Catalyze Healing in Groups." AGPA Annual Meeting (2019, 2020)
- Process Group Experience Leader, AGPA Annual Meeting (2017)
- "A Crowded Room: Using IFS in Group Therapy" AGPA Annual Meeting (2014, 2015, 2016)
- "Rules Were Made to Be Broken" AGPA Annual Meeting (2016)
- “Another F***ing Growth Opportunity: Dealing with Difficult Situations in Group Psychotherapy” with Scott Rutan, Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy (NSGP) Annual Conference (2016)
- Experience Group Leader, NSGP Annual Conference, (2013, 2015)
- " ’What Was I thinking?’: Therapist Errors and What We Learn from Them” with Joe Shay & Scott Rutan, NSGP Annual Conference, (2013)
- “Ruling Guilt or Being Ruled by It: A False Dichotomy” Temple Beth Avodah, Keynote Speaker, Women's Retreat, Cape Cod, Massachusetts